When it comes to the science of skincare, we’re here as your partner to help guide you on your journey to achieving your best complexion with the following recommended daily routines. For Normal to Oily skin, click here. For Normal to Dry Skin, click here.
- Retinol is a skincare hero! It is the most effective in fighting wrinkles and fine lines and hyper-pigmentation
- Bakuchiol has anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties by having retinol-like activities. Bakuchiol has been clinically demonstrated to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol.
- Ursolic acid Liposome: Touted as the “New Retinol,” Ursolic Acid not only stimulates the production and restoration of collagen, it also increases the ceramide content of our skin cells.
- 1oz / 30ml
- Shelf-Life: 12 months
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan, All-Natural
- Free of toxins, emulsifiers, parabens, sulfates, fragrances
- Packaging is made of recyclable plastic with airless pumps that protect our products from outside contamination
How to use: Apply in the evening after cleansing and toning. If your skin is dry, follow up with Dana Night Recovery or Blue Hydrating mask.
Ingredients: aqua (water) • theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter • cocos nucifera (coconut) oil and aloe barbadensis leaf extract • oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil • caprylic/capric triglyceride • hydrogenated lecithin • phosphatidylcholine • glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract • niacinamide • calendula officinalis extract • glycerin • hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans • hordeum vulgare (barley) seed extract • alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) • xanthan gum • sodium alginate •ursolic acid • sodium hyaluronate •bakuchiol • ursolic acid • potassium sorbate • lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract (and) populus tremuloides bark extract (and) gluconolactone (Ecocert preservative) • Retinol
HOW TO APPLY
Routines for All Skin Types
As your partner in skincare, we're here to help guide you on the best daily routines for your particular skin type.