IOKA support Ukraine in her fight for freedom. We donate 25% of the proceeds to Ukrainian refugees in the Boston area.
Ingredients and Packaging
Is your packaging environmentally friendly?
- Yes! We use light-weight plastic which reduces the amount of material needed for packaging.
Are any Arboretum products tested on animals?- No. We make sure that all of our products and source ingredients are cruelty free.
Are Arboretum ingredients natural, non-GMO or organic?
- We try to use organic ingredients whenever possible. A lot of them are Ecocert certified and all of the ingredients are non-GMO. Learn more about the Ecocert certification here.
Do your products contain fragrances?
- We don’t use fragrances except in two of our products - the Gentle Herbal Cleanser and Problem Skin Lotion. Those use essential oils for their therapeutic function.
What is the expiration date of your products?
- Our products expire one year after opening.
What is the pH of Arboretum products?
- The pH of most of our products is between 5.5-6. The pH of the Glycolic Acid Renewal Gel and Vitamin C serum is about 3.5.
Is it alright if my purchased products vary in color and texture?
- Olga makes all her products in small batches to ensure freshness. In all hand-made products there could be a small variation between batches since ingredients may differ slightly.
Do you give product samples?
- Yes! You can order 5 samples for $7.99 here. Please specify if you want samples for oily, dry or sensitive skin.
Does your cleanser work to remove make-up?
- Yes! Our cleanser works great for gently removing makeup.